7. RETURN POLICY and withdrawal
According to the regulations, the consumer and user will have the right to DESIST from the contract for a maximum period of 14 calendar days without the need to indicate the reason and without incurring at any cost, except those foreseen in the art.
107.2 and 108 of the RD1/2007, of 16 November, by which approves the text referred to the General Law for the defense of the consumers and users.
This right of withdrawal is not applicable among others to:
- Preservice station already executed or started.
- Contracts for the supply of products made in accordance with the specifications of the consumer and user or, clearly personalized, or which by their nature cannot be returned or may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- Supply of sealed goods that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
The customer will have a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the day of the receipt of the good or product requested to inform CALCE & SOCKS S.L. about his desire to desist from the contract.
The withdrawal implies that, CALCE & SOCKS S.L. will proceed to the return of the amount already paid by the customer within a maximum of 14 calendar days, following the same procedure chosen by the client for the payment (provided that the product purchased is not Within the exceptions listed above).
During this period, the consumer will inform the employer of his decision to desist from the contract by filling out the form at the end of this document and sending it to the email address of CALCE & SOCKS S.L.
CALCE & SOCKS S.L. shall communicate to the consumer in durable support an acknowledgement of the withdrawal.
To proceed with the return of a product it is imperative that it is in perfect condition and with its original wrapping, with all its accessories and without having been used.
Once we receive your request, we will contact the client to indicate the details of the return. The customer will bear the costs of returning the goods.
If a refund of a paid product is made, the amount will be transferred in the form of a COUPON by the value of the amount paid and may be used within a period of not more than 2 years.
If it is a refund, you will receive the total amount (except shipping costs), using the same payment system you used.
CALCE & SOCKS S.L. is not responsible for the loss of the products during the return.
- the condition of the Package Must be checked at the time of receipt of this and indicate in the delivery Note, any anomaly.
- the customer must contact email@example.com their return number and inform them of the items they wish to return.
- The products must be returned intact, without brand new, with all their labels and packaging originates. No used, unsealing or damaged items will be accepted.
- The products of the same order must be returned in the same shipment; no refunds of the same order will be accepted separately. Your return must meet all of these conditions to be accepted.
If your return does not meet these conditions and is not accepted, CALCE & SOCKS S.L. He would contact you to offer you the option of returning items that have not been accepted. At the time when CALCE & SOCKS S.L. Check that all the conditions son Fulfilled Him Send A Mail Informing Of The Acceptance Of The Return.
10. CUSTOMER SERVICE and claims
To make any complaint or claim to CALCE & SOCKS S.L. The customer must contact the customer service department either at the phone number + 34 654 070 874, either through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission facilitates a platform of free access for the resolution of online disputes between the USER and the PROVIDER, without having to resort to the courts of justice, through the intervention of A third party, called a dispute resolution body, which acts as an intermediary between the two.
This organism is neutral and will dialogue with both parties to achieve an agreement, finally being able to suggest and/or impose a solution to the conflict.
Link to the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
11. APPLICABLE Legislation
These conditions shall be governed by or interpreted in accordance with Spanish law in that which is not expressly established. The PROVIDER and the USER agree to submit any controversy that may arise from the provision of the products or services subject to these conditions of the courts and tribunals of the USER's domicile.
If the USER is domiciled outside Spain, the PROVIDER and the USER expressly waive any other forum, submitting to the courts and tribunals closest to the population of MATARO.